Warm Blue Cheese and Bacon Dip
Write a review
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine softened cream cheese, Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbling and hot.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers or flat pretzels.