- 1 - 8 oz tube Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Roll
- 1 tub of Jimmy's Dill Vegetable Dip or Jimmy's Fat-free Dill Vegetable Dip, Jimmy's Ranch Vegetable Dip or Jimmy's Spinach Dip
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- Any veggies that you like!
- Pizza Crust directions: open tube of refrigerated crescent rolls. Dough will be in perforated triangular sheets. Form sheets of dough to the shape of your pan whether square, rectangular or round by pulling dough sections apart and pinching back together. Then bake your dough crust according to the directions on the package. Cool dough before adding Jimmy's dip and vegetables.
- After crust cools, spread your favorite Jimmy's Dip on the crust as a base.
- Add chopped vegetables as desired. Serving sizes for toppings recommended above.
- Cut into small squares for serving.
- Serve veggie pizza or refrigerate.