Sweet & Salty Treats
Chocolate and Jimmy’s Caramel Dip drizzled onto pretzel twists and shortbread cookies for a tasty, pecan topped treat.
- 4 dozen salted pretzel twists or shortbread cookies
- ¼ cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy’s Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp pecans or peanuts, chopped
- Arrange the pretzels or cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place Jimmy’s Caramel Dip in a disposable pastry bag or small re-sealable bag.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir and microwave another 20 seconds. Mix the chocolate until it is smooth and transfer it to a disposable pastry bag or a small re-sealable plastic bag.
- Cut a very small tip off the end of each pastry bag and drizzle the melted chocolate over the pretzels or cookies and repeat the process with the caramel dip.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Serve within 2 hours of making.