Sweet Italian Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 1 12 oz. box or bag of spiral pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup broccoli, chopped into bit sized pieces
- 1 cup Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing
- 1 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl mix Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing and Italian seasoning and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain and rise in cold water.
- Transfer drained pasta to large serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to pasta bowl.
- Add dressing mixture to ingredients in bowl and mix until coated. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh basil.