Summer Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced thin
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 1/2 small purple cabbage, sliced thin
- Rice paper wrappers
- 1/2 cup Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ground dry ginger
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
- ½ tspn Sriracha chili sauce
- Thinly slice the peppers, cabbage and avocados. Grate carrots. To make a summer spring roll, get a plate of water ready and set the wrapper in the water for a few seconds per side. It will start to loosen up. After about 10 seconds, the wrapper will be loose, but not soggy and you can transfer it to a clean surface. Once your wrapper is soft and on a clean surface, just pile on your veggies! You can add them in any order. Just be sure to leave some room around the edges for rolling and only add the veggies to one half of the wrapper. Then fold the ends over the veggies and roll it into a tight cylinder. Try to keep some light tension on the roll as you work so it stays nice and tight.
- For dipping sauce, mix Jimmy's Coleslaw dressing, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, hoisin and Sriracha chili sauce together. Use as dipping sauce for Summer Spring Rolls.