Holy Smoke! Spiralized Potato Pizza
Pizza made on top of spiralized potatoes and Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip!
- 3 c. Potatoes, sprialized
- 2 tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c. Colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip
- 2 tbsp. Red onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. Bacon bits
- 1/2 c. Italian Sausage
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spiralize 3 cups of potatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven-proof 12” skillet. Once oil is hot, add the potato noodles and season with pepper and garlic salt. Toss until cooked and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Then transfer potatoes to a medium mixing bowl. Let cool for 1 minute and then add in two egg and toss well to combine.
- Transfer the noodles back onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the egg is cooked and the noodles appear firm.
- Remove from oven, and spread shredded cheese on top of baked potato crust.
- Bake crust for 2 more mins.
- Spread Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip and top with the red onion, bacon bits and Italian sausage.
- Bake for 5-7 more mins.
- Cool and serve!