Spiralized Buffalo Blue Salad
Spiralized Zucchini noodles topped with all the fixings of a buffalo, blue cheese chicken salad.
- 3 c. Zucchini, Sspiralized
- 1 c. Chicken, cooked & chopped
- 1/4 c. Bacon bits
- 3/4 c. Corn, thawed
- 1 c. Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 c. Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 Jar of Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Blue cheese crumbles
- Use a spiralizer to spiralize 3 cups of zucchini.
- Combine 3/4 c. of buffalo sauce and 1/2 jar of Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing into a small bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a medium size serving dish.
- Add buffalo/blue cheese mixture to medium size serving dish and stir until all ingredients are combined.