Spicy Shrimp Tacos
Write a review
- ¾ cup Jimmy’s Cocktail Sauce
- ½ cup Jimmy’s Original Tartar Sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen popcorn shrimp
- 9 6-inch flour tortillas
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, green onions, black olives, sliced jalapenos, avocado or gucamole
- In a small bowl, whisk together Cocktail Sauce, Tartar Sauce, green chilies and red pepper flakes. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook shrimp according to package instructions.
- To serve, divide cooked shrimp between tortillas. Spoon about 3 Tbsp. of sauce over top. Add your favorite toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, black olives, green onions, sliced jalapenos, avocado or gucamole.