Write a review
- 1 bag pre-shredded coleslaw
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 jar Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing
- 8 small to medium sized flour tortillas or hard shell tacos
- 1.5 lbs. fish filets (which ever fish you prefer)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Jimmy's Tartar Sauce
- Mix shredded slaw, onions, cilantro and Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing together and allow to sit while preparing fish and tortillas.
- Mix together flour and taco seasoning. (Depending on how spicy you like your tacos, add more flour to mixture for milder flavor.) Cut fish in portions about 2 inches wide. Coat with flour and taco seasoning mixture. Add olive oil and butter to a pre-heated fry pan. Fry coated fish fillets in olive oil and butter until golden brown.
- Warm tortillas and add a portion of fried fish to each tortilla. Top each taco with a squeeze of Jimmy's Tartar Sauce and then the Jimmy's cole slaw mixture and serve.