- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 Tub Jimmy's Caramel or Jimmy´s Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (may use walnuts, peanuts, cashews)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake as directed on box. Pour half the batter in a greased 9x13 pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Gently heat Jimmy's Caramel, butter and milk in microwave. Pour over the baked half of cake. Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over mixture. Pour the rest of the cake batter in pan and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream to serve.
- You might like Jimmy's Creamy Fruit Dip as an almondy glaze alternative.