Slow Cooker Asian Pork Wraps with Coleslaw
- 3 - 4 lb pork roast
- 1/3 cup hosin sauce
- ¼ cup stir-fry sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 8-10 flour tortillas
- 1 bag of shredded coleslaw
- 1/2 jar Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing
- It is best if you put all this in a zip lock bag and freeze until ready to cook.
- (You can make it without freezing, but it's just not as flavorful)
- Take pork roast from freezer and cook on low in crock pot 8-10 hours. Add water during cooking time if needed.
- Prepare bagged coleslaw with Jimmy’s Coleslaw Dressing.
- When pork is done, shred and put on warm tortillas. Top pork with Jimmy's Coleslaw mixture. Fold tortillas and serve.