Write a review
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2-1 lb. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined and chopped
- ½ tsp. minced garlic (optional)
- 1 -8 oz bottle of Jimmy’s Cocktail sauce
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to pre-made crust temperature. Lightly saute the shrimp and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked, roughly 2 minutes per side, then remove from pan and set aside. Spread Jimmy’s cocktail sauce on pizza crust. Top the cocktail sauce with the shrimp and chopped onion, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake according to crust directions. Cool for a few minutes, cut and serve.