Seven Layer Taco Dip
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 1 1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Ranch Vegetable Dip or Jimmy's Taco Dip
- 4 1/2 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 6 oz. can sliced black olives
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 jar Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned.
- Stir in beans, chilies and taco seasoning mix.
- Spread sausage mix into 7 x 11 serving dish.
- Top with ranch dip then salsa.
- Sprinkle olives, tomato and onion on top.
- Cover with cheese. Serve immediately with chips. Refrigerate leftovers.