Samoa Apple Slices
- 3 apples of your choice
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- 1 c. coconut flakes
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Core apples and slice them into 1/4"-thick slices. Set aside. (Spray each apple slice with lemon juice if not serving right away – it keeps apples from browning)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add Jimmy’s Caramel Dip and coconut flakes, stirring to combine. Spoon caramel-coconut mixture onto each apple slice.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Drizzle melted chocolate on apple slices and serve.