- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 ¼ lb sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can (14 oz) sauerkraut, rinsed & well drained
- 2/3 cup Jimmy’s 1000 Island Dressing
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9” x 13” baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese. On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent of dough into a 9’ x 13” rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds. Bake for 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.