Write a review
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 slices rye bread
- 8 slices, deli sliced corned beef (substitute deli turkey slices for a Rachel Sandwich)
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- ½ cup Jimmy’s 1000 Island Dressing or 1000 Island Lite Dressing
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- Lightly butter one side of bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides with Jimmy's 1000 Island dressing. On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice Swiss cheese, 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and second slice of Swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- Grill sandwiches until both sides are golden brown, about 15 minutes per side. Serve hot.