Red, White & Blue Fruit Pizza
- 1 (18 oz. pkg.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 ½ Tubs Jimmy’s Creamy Fruit Dip
- 2 ½ cups assorted berries - blueberries, strawberries & red raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On an ungreased medium baking sheet, smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
- Spread Jimmy’s Creamy Fruit Dip over the baked crust. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Arrange berries on creamy fruit dip. Serve.