Raspberry Oatmeal Swirls
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, washed
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar
- 2 cups Jimmy's Creamy Fruit Dip
- 1/2 cup oatmeal cookies, crumbled
- 6 parfait or champagne glasses
- In a food processor or blender, combine berries and sugar, puree for 2 to 3 minutes to make thick sauce.
- Spoon about 2 tsp. raspberry puree into each glass, and top with about 2 Tbsp. of Jimmy's Creamy Fruit Dip. Sprinkle with a layer of cookie crumbs.
- Make another layer of 2 Tbsp. Jimmy's Creamy Fruit Dip and top with 2 tsp. of raspberry puree.
- You may cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. To serve, top each with a final layer of cookie crumbs and one raspberry.