Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 2 (8oz blocks) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cool whip, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy’s Fat Free Caramel Dip, warmed
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese with a beater. Add powdered sugar and sugar, then beat until smooth and fluffy. Fold in pumpkin puree, cool whip, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with Jimmy’s Caramel Dip drizzled over top and chopped pecans
- Serve with gingersnaps or apples