Write a review
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked, cooled and diced
- 3-5 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion ends, sliced to use as garnish
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing
- 1-2 Tbsp yellow prepared mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine diced potatoes, onions, celery and eggs. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl mix together Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing and mustard until combined.
- Pour dressing mixture over potato mixture and stir until potatoes, eggs, onions and celery are coated.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with sliced green onion ends and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Total time includes time for potatoes and eggs to cool in refrigerator. If potatoes and eggs are already cooled, salad takes about 20 minutes to make.
- Recipe can be doubled and tripled to accommodate larger groups.