Pita Tree Appetizers
- 4 flavored or plain pita folds or pita (pocket) breads (about 6 inches in diameter)
- 16 thin pretzel sticks, halved
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Dill, Ranch, Spinach or Holy Smoke! Dip
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped finely
- ¼ cup green pepper, chopped finely
- Cut each pita fold into 8 wedges. Insert pretzel stick half into center of bottom of each wedge to form "tree trunk."
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the dip on each pita wedge.
- Sprinkle with about a ¼ teaspoon of both red and green peppers. If desired, cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours before serving.