Pineapple Nacho Dip
Write a review
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened to spread
- 1 lb. hamburger, cooked and drained
- 16 oz. (1 jar) Jimmy's Pineapple Salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional toppings: sliced black olives, jalapeno peppers and yellow banana peppers, Jimmy's Creamy Ranch Dip
- Large bag of tortilla Chips
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Add hamburger for next layer. Then spread Jimmy´s Salsa and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Top with optional toppings after removing from oven.
- Serve with chips.