Pecan Caramel Pumpkin Pie
Write a review
- 1 -9 inch unbaked pie crust
- 2 Tbsp Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1- 8 oz package cream cheese
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp dry ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 Tbsp Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- 1 cup of pecans + 1 Tbsp Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drizzle the 2 Tbsp. of Jimmy’s Caramel Dip over the pie crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Add pumpkin puree and dry spices, beat until well blended
- Beat in eggs, heavy cream and vanilla just until blended
- Pour filling into the pie shell
- Coat the pecans in Jimmy’s Caramel Dip and set aside
- Bake pie for 20 minutes and spread caramel coated pecans on top of pie, evenly
- Bake for another 30-35 minutes (it will be a little jiggly in the middle but set at edge).
- Cool pie to room temperature and add remaining caramel.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.