- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Jimmy’s Tartar Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 lb. tilapia fillets
- Preheat boiler on high. Use cooking spray on broiling pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together parmesan cheese, butter, Jimmy’s tartar sauce, lemon juice and pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange tilapia fillets in a single layer on the broiling pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the parmesan/tartar sauce mixture.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook the fish. Enjoy!