Delicious creamy nachos made with Jimmy's Taco Dip. These nachos pack a spicy punch! Served with more Jimmy's Taco Dip and Jimmy's Pineapple Salsa.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey, browned & drained
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Taco Dip, divided
- 1 18 oz bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 15.5 oz can refried beans
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 10 oz can black olives, sliced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 – 4 oz can jalapeno peppers, drained & sliced
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in Jimmy’s Taco Dip until coated
- Spread tortilla chips on an oven safe serving dish and top with cheddar cheese, taco meat mixture and refried beans
- Broil on low in preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to prevent burning, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top nachos with Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa, Jimmy’s Taco Dip, tomatoes, black olives, green onions, and jalapeno peppers and serve.