Backyard BBQ Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup coleslaw mix (we used the bagged kind)
- 3/4 cup Jimmy's Cole Slaw dressing
- 2 ears of corn on the cob, cooked and cut off the cob
- 2 chicken breasts (we used rotisserie)
- 4 Tbsp. Jimmy's Creamy Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 tomato, diced (optional 🙂
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Place the romaine and coleslaw in a large bowl. Pour in coleslaw dressing and toss to coat.
- Cook the corn on the cob and cut the corn from the cob. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken. Combine the BBQ sauce and ranch in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken and toss.
- To assemble the salad, top with corn, corn chips, tomato and BBQ chicken. Toss together to serve. I would suggest serving immediately.