Mixed Greens with Spicy Pecans
Write a review
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 apples, cored and chopped or sliced
- 8 oz. mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Amablu Blue Cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- ½ cup Jimmy’s Sweet & Sour Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pecans, butter, cayenne pepper, sugar, ground ginger and salt. Place pecans on a baking pan in a single layer. Bake pecans 7 to 10 minutes or until pecans are toasted; cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mixed greens, cheese, pomegranate seeds and pecans with Jimmy’s Sweet & Sour Dressing. Serve.