Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1/2 cup Jimmy’s Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the Jimmy’s Ranch Dip, buffalo sauce and cream cheese and mix until smooth. Toss the chicken and Ranch buffalo sauce mixture together in a bowl and spread with a spatula in the bottom of a glass 8-inch square baking dish. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake until warmed through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let the baking dish sit at room temperature, 10 minutes. Uncover the baking dish and scatter over the celery and green onions and drizzle with Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Sprinkle with the bacon and serve with tortilla chips