Kale Super Salad
Write a review
- 12-16 oz kale, washed and chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and segments chopped or 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds (about 1 pomegranate worth)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- salt & pepper – to taste
- 1/2 cup Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing
- In a large salad bowl start with kale. Knead kale if it is too stiff. Kneading helps to break down the kale so it’s not as chewy.
- Add all the other ingredients to the salad bowl including Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing and toss until all the ingredients are lightly coated. Serve and enjoy.