Jimmy’s Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 6 Tbsp. Jimmy´s Caramel or Jimmy´s Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tsp. toasted chopped pecans (optional)
- Wash potatoes and pierce each potatoe several times with fork to allow steam to escape. Place potatoes in microwave at high for 6-7 minutes. Wrap in foil, let stand 5 min. Cut top off of hot baked potatoes and scoop out hot potato with a spoon, be careful to keep shells intact. Set shells aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine hot potato, 6 Tbsp. of Jimmy's Caramel Apple Dip, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat with an electric mixer (or food processor) until fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells. Place on a serving plate. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
- Microwave at high 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped roasted pecans if desired.