Jimmy’s Turtle Cake
- 1 (18.25 oz. pkg.) german chocolate cake mix with pudding.
- 3 cups pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 Tub Jimmy´s Caramel or Jimmy´s Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, 2 cups pecans, butter and 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a large bowl; stir well. Reserve half of cake mix mixture for topping. In a 13 X 19 inch pan, greased and floured, press in remaining half of mixture.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove pan from oven and set aside. Meanwhile, heat Jimmy's Caramel Dip over low heat so consistency is thinner for drizzling.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup pecans and chocolate morsels evenly over cake. Drizzle Jimmy's Caramel over pecans and chocolate morsels. Crumble reserved cake mixture evenly over caramel mixture. Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Caramel, Chocolate, and Pecans! This decadent, rich cake is worth every calorie!!