Write a review
- 1-2 cups Jimmy’s Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 bag pre-shredded coleslaw
- 1 1/2 cups shredded corned beef
- 8 (10 in.) flour tortillas
- Mix together the Jimmy’s 1000 Island Dressing, lime juice, cilantro, cayenne pepper, and salt in a bowl until smooth. Add coleslaw to mixture, stir until coated and set aside.
- Place the corned beef in a saucepan over medium-low heat just until hot. Place a tortilla into a heavy skillet over medium heat until hot and just beginning to show brown spots, about 30 seconds per side. Or if you'd rather, microwave tortilla 10-15 seconds to warm it up.
- To assemble, arrange 3 tablespoons of corned beef on a tortilla; follow with about 2-3 tablespoons of coleslaw mixture, fold over and serve.