Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Write a review
- 24 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 2 - 8 oz containers of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 - 12 oz container of Hot Fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 - 16 oz container of Jimmy's Caramel Dip, warmed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Unwrap ice cream sandwiches and arrange a layer in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Top with a layer of Cool Whip followed by a layer of hot fudge and Jimmy's Caramel Dip.
- Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, Cool Whip, hot fudge and caramel ending with a layer of Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, cover and freeze for approximately 30 minutes. Cut and serve!
- Crushed oreos, peanut butter cups, snickers, reeses pieces, m & m's, other candy and cookie favorites.
- Instead of using 9 x 13 pan, stack ice cream sandwiches in layers 4 to 5 times high and frost with Cool Whip and decorate with favorite candy and icing.