Ice Cream Layer Cake
Write a review
- 1 pound cake
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 16 oz tub Jimmy's Caramel Dip, warmed
- 1 - 8 oz bag of Reese's mini's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Slice pound cake horizontally into three pieces.
- Place the first slice in a plastic wrap lined loaf pan.
- Spread approximately a cup of chocolate ice cream over cake followed by one third of the warmed Jimmys Caramel Dip and one third of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat this step two more times ending with a layer of the peanut butter cups.
- Fold the plastic wrap over the cake and place in the freezer for approximately 3 hours or until frozen.
- To Serve: Remove plastic wrap and cut into slices and plate.
- Substitute your favorite candy for the reese's peanut butter cups.
- Substitute your favorite flavor ice cream for the chocolate ice cream or use three different flavors of ice cream.