Hot Reuben Dip
Write a review
- 2 cups Jimmy’s 1000 Island Dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut, drained & chopped
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked corned beef, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large pumpernickel or dark rye loaf of bread, center hollowed out
- crackers and/or rye squares
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Place Jimmy’s 1000 Island Dressing and sauerkraut in a large mixing bowl and stir together until completely combined.
- Mix in cream cheese, shredded cheese and corned beef until fully combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir together
- Scoop mixture into the hollowed bread loaf and place onto a baking sheet
- Place dip in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until dip is hot and baked through. Serve immediately with left over cubed, crackers or rye squares