Holy Smoke! Pretzel Ring
Write a review
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- Egg wash, for brushing biscuits
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine cheddar, mozzarella, cream cheese, Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip, chives, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- To make pretzel ring : In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water and baking soda to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Cut each biscuit in half and roll into a ball, then slice an X across the top. Drop into simmering water with baking soda and let cook 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a cast-iron skillet, forming a ring along the inside edge.
- Brush biscuits with egg wash and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Transfer cheese dip to the center of the skillet and smooth top. Sprinkle with more cheddar.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and dip is warmed through and bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.