Holy Smoke! Mashed Potatoes
Write a review
- 6 large potatoes (skin on or off your choice), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- ½ - 1 tub of Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip
- Optional: shredded cheese and bacon bits
- Bring potatoes to a boil in a covered pan for 8 min.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Mash potatoes with milk, butter and Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip. Add additional milk if potatoes aren't moist enough. Serve as a side dish with your favorite chicken, fish or meat.
- You can add shredded cheese and bacon bits to the potatoes to add even more flavor!