Holy Smoke! Layered Dip
Write a review
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip
- 1 lb. hamburger, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Vegetable toppings: tomatoes, olives, peppers, onions
- Tortilla chips or crackers
- Start by emptying a tub of Jimmy's Holy Smoke Dip in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan or a large serving platter.
- Next, add a layer of hamburger, then the crumbled bacon and then the shredded cheese. Once that is complete add vegetable toppings of your choice: tomatoes, olives, onions and peppers.
- Serve with tortilla chips and crackers.