Holy Smoke! Chicken Quesadillas
- 12 oz. chicken breast, cooked and halved
- 2/3 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 8 (8") flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip
- Combine chicken and salsa in bowl. Divide chicken mixture, cheese and green onions evenly among 4 tortillas.
- Cover with remaining tortillas. Heat one tortilla stack in a large skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn tortilla over and repeat for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining tortilla stacks. Serve with Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip.