Holiday Veggie Tree
- 2 - 8 oz tube Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Roll
- 1 tub of Jimmy's Dill Vegetable Dip or Jimmy's Fat-free Dill Vegetable Dip, Jimmy's Ranch Vegetable Dip or Jimmy's Spinach Dip
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, skin on, chopped
- Other red and green veggies!
- Pizza Crust directions: open tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls. Keep roll of dough in tube like shape and cut 6-10 slices (depending on the desired size of your overall tree) and place on baking sheet in shape of Christmas tree. Then bake your dough crust according to the directions on the package. Cool dough before adding Jimmy's dip and vegetables.
- After crust cools, spread your favorite Jimmy's Dip on the Christmas tree crust as a base.
- Add chopped red, green and yellow vegetables and decorate like Christmas tree. Cut when ready to serve. Serve veggie pizza or refrigerate.