- 16 cups popcorn, popped
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy’s Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup Reese’s pieces or M & M's
- 12 oz. Semi-sweet or Milk Chocolate , melted
- 12 oz White Chocolate, melted
- Pop popcorn and put in large large grocery bag.
- Pour one entire tub of Jimmy's Caramel Dip into microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes, stir and microwave again for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes until bubbly, stir and add baking soda. Stir caramel until foamy.
- Pour caramel over popcorn in bag. Close bag and shake. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, shake and repeat. Spread caramel corn on large cookie sheet. Melt chocolates separately and drizzle over popcorn while it's still warm.
- Stir popcorn gently to distribute chocolate.
- Add Reese's pieces, M & M's or candy of your choice to popcorn. Cool and enjoy!
- Store popcorn in zip lock bags for freshness.
- Add additional candies, marshmellows, pretzels or dried fruit if desired.