Halloween Cookie Cake
A decorative, delicious way to celebrate Halloween!
1 hr 5 min
1 hr 5 min
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- ½ cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy’s Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 1 cup candy corn
- ½ cup chocolate chips or raisins
- ¼ cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray. Spread Jimmy’s Caramel Dip over crust. Warm caramel in microwave to make it more spreadable. Sprinkle candy corn and raisins evenly over top.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.