Grilled Chicken Sandwich with bacon, cheese and Holy Smoke!
Write a review
- 2 chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper and ready to grill
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 buns
- 4 Tbsp. Jimmy's Holy Smoke!
- Optional: Lettuce, tomato, pickles
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat. Place chicken breasts on grill. Grill on each side for approximately 8 minutes or until done.
- Fry bacon on stove in medium sized frying pan until desired crispness. Remove bacon from pan and blot grease off on paper towel and set aside.
- Get buns ready by spreading an ample amount of Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip on both top and bottom of bun.
- When chicken breasts are done top each breast with slice of cheese and remove from grill and place on prepared buns.
- Top chicken breasts with crisscrossed bacon strips and serve.
- Serve Holy Smoke! on the side for more dipping, spreading and spooning!
- Side suggestion: Cole slaw made with Jimmy's Cole Slaw Dressing!