Fried Ice Cream Dessert with Caramel
- 6 cups frosted flakes cereal, slightly crushed
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon (more may be used)
- 2 half gallon boxes of vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy’s Low Fat Caramel Dip, warmed so pourable
- whipped cream & cinnamon
- Sprinkle 2 cups of the cereal in bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Take boxes off ice cream and place on a cutting board. Cut each box of ice cream into 6 slices.
- Place the first six slices in to the pan molding them to fit.
- Sprinkle ice cream with cinnamon, 2 cups of cereal and drizzle ½ of tub of Jimmy’s Caramel Dip over those ingredients.
- Repeat the above directions so you have two layers of ice cream, cinnamon and caramel.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
- If desired, serve with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon.