Blue Cheese Waldorf Salad
Write a review
- 5 large apples, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups celery
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl combine the apples, celery, dried cranberries and lemon juice.
- In a smaller bowl combine Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing and sugar.
- Pour dressing mixture over apple mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top before serving.