Easy Cheesy Parmesan Spaghetti
Write a review
- 1 pkg. angel hair pasta (prepare according to package instructions)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 24 oz. can Hunt's Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup grated medium cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Parmesan Dressing
- Garlic Bread (optional)
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain the fat when meat is crumbled and browned. Add Hunt's Pasta Sauce, grated cheddar cheese, sugar, Jimmy's Creamy Parmesan Salad Dressing and salt/pepper to taste. Stir over medium heat until well mixed for approximately five minutes.
- Prepare angel hair pasta according to package instructions. Serve pasta with a generous helping of the cheesy Parmesan spaghetti sauce and garlic bread.