Easy Burrito Bowls
Write a review
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 frozen corn, thawed
- 1 – 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped or mashed
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip or Jimmy's Taco Dip
- Cook rice according to package directions. Let cool and stir in Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa.
- Assemble bowls by dividing up the rice mixture into serving bowls, top with lettuce, corn, beans, onions, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro.
- Serve drizzled with Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip or Jimmy's Taco Dip