- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons Jimmy's French dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablesoon ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 dashes Worchestershire sauce
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Carefully peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise; remove the yolks and
- place them in a large bowl. Set aside the egg whites.
- Mash the yolks with a fork; blend in the Jimmy's French dressing and sour cream.
- Mix in the salt, pepper, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Carefully place the mixture back in the egg whites and sprinkle with the paprika
- For best results, refrigerate until half hour before serving.
- Recipe compliments of Jo Ann Heidecker