Crescent Roll Wreath
Write a review
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 – 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Spinach Dip
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1- ½ cups broccoli florets, chopped
- ½ cup red pepper, finely chopped
- Remove crescent dough from packaging. Do not unroll. Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11 inch circle on an ungreased 14 “ round pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Coll for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and Jimmy’s Spinach Dip. Spread over wreath and decorate wreath by topping it with broccoli, celery and red pepper.
- Pull rolls apart by hand when serving.