Creamy Parmesan Caesar Salad
Write a review
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn or chopped
- 1 cup of your favorite croutons
- 1 cup Jimmy's Creamy Parmesan Dressing
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. dijon style mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- dash of worcestershire sauce
- ground pepper to taste
- Combine Jimmy's Creamy Parmesan Dressing and garlic, mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well then toss in a large bowl with romaine lettuce until coated.
- Add croutons and pepper to taste. Serve.